Thursday 31 May 2007

Taking the first step

There is great truth in this - wise ones of long ago, taking the first step is always the most difficult. I feel like a gawky teenager all over again - not sure how to proceed or rather hoping that what I pen down will not seem silly when I review at a later time.
I have been putting off starting my very own blog for a while now - the earlier blog that I have created documenting the journey in which I found my one true love and our marriage ceremony never took off (never got published). I should think I will do well blogging as I have been known to type proper sentences even in smses (gradually improving i.e. cutting down on the number of words per sms; those of you my friends who is at the receiving end of my sms can most certainly vouch for this).
I am hoping this blog will be a canvas for me to paint the various experiences that I will garner and when I am an aged old lady - I can spend my idle days reading and reflecting on the past - those sweet experiences of my youth.



No comments: