Wednesday 6 June 2007

Practise makes perfect - part 1

Today, I conducted training again - as training is not my forte, I had a fretful day yesterday going through the materials over and over again. Alas, today I have discovered that I should have tried out all equipments and lights switches - which one's to dim the lights etc and as I was not familiar with the switches etc. in the said training room and as a result had a little mishap or two. Other than that, I am quite satisfied as I had remained calm when thrown questions by participants and my diction and volume were consistent throughout.

And today, I have finally managed to single out the lipstick's that giving me puffy slightly swollen red lips as it caused some form of "allergy reactions" (XXX plushglass) - I had a couple of lipsticks in the office and seldom uses them except when occasions requires stained lips; I would usually use only lip balm. Practise makes perfect no 2. where my make up skill's concerned - I have improved tremendously after attending a session with Clarins' international make up artist. He gave me a few tips on how to accentuate my slightly small oriental eyes and colours that suits me that I would not have dreamed to try out - green. Now every other day, I'll be going green ... and quite happily too.

No comments: