Sunday 29 July 2007

MidValley - our fav shopping venue

I love to see and be surprised every time my hubby goes for his haircut @ Shunji - Midvalley. Today's style is a bit short and it's easy to manage & for me to recreate/style with some hair styling products. Both hubby and I go for the same international stylist ;) While he goes for his haircut, I went round window shopping @ Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Miss S, Zara & MNG - yes, I covered all these shops in 45 mins, didn't make any purchases. Was a bit let down by the selection available @ Dorothy Perkins this time round - nothing caught my interest although was tempted sorely by a cute t-shirt over @ Zara's.

Then I went over to Shins to get my haircare products since they have discounts up to 70% - Schwarzkopf BC series & Lakme finishing balm to style my hair for the perfect curly locks and OSiS fibre gum by Schwarzkopf as well for hubby. The next stop is Body Shop where I purchased my favourite grapefruit body wash, a pumice brush/scrub and aromatherapy oil Ylang Ylang. Came home, gave hubby a relaxing massage followed by hot soapy foot soak & scrub and even filed/buffed his nails *sigh* truly a pampering treat for him. And come to think of it, I have to go and pay for these services/pampering whilst he gets them for free @ home :p Maybe I should start charging him & maybe just maybe it'll help cover my expenditure for my own pampering ... muahaha

2 comments:

Cheryl Leong said...

Wah, u also go Shunji for haircut? Same here. my hairstylist is Minn ... who's urs?

Just Cheryl said...

Hubby & I go for the other stylist - dun wanna mention here ;)