Tuesday 18 September 2007

Anime Craze Part 2

Remembered blogging about Byousoku 5CM a few months back and I have recently watched the entire movie. My verdict - absolutely love it ... but from a man's point of view, a bit slow moving though overall he admitted the graphic's very good.
Now, the Naruto series getting interesting ;) - Sakura have grown tremendously in terms of strength and medic skills, so much so, Sand shinobis (Chiyobaa-sama) ackowledged her to be strong and has potential to surpass Tsunade.

If you are following the manga closely, you will find out a surprising fact i.e. Naruto's Yondaime's child(maybe not so surprising i.e. since my hubby and I have been speculating this possibility for ages) ;p
Any avid Kakasaku fan fiction readers out there? If you are, drop by this link (loads of Kakashi and Sakura stories - amongst my favourites are those written by leafygirl ).

No comments: