Sunday 16 September 2007

Happy day

Today will be a happy day, hubby will be home by tonight after being away for 2 weeks on business ;) Yesterday, I spent the whole day lazing around, chatting and watching "Lady First" ( a taiwanese talk show on Youtube) and basically had a relaxing day. Today, had to buck up and complete all the tasks & chores pilled up (I love the feel of squeaky clean floor - anyone have the same clean floor syndrome?) and now I'm finally free again to blog and surf the web ;p

Guess I will go back to watching more of the taiwanese talk show - it's great if you understand mandarin, the topics ranges from tips for hair care/styling, facial care/make up, dressing, shoes and all that you need to know to look beautiful ... a warning though, you may end up as addicted as I am lol ...

No comments: