Thursday 21 June 2007

An embarrassing moment

Yesterday the most embarrassing thing happened - I was attending a health talk (in the office premises) and I blacked out, fell off the chair and bumped my head on the wall. I left the talk and my colleague had to assist me since I’m wobbly on my feet. As I neared my office, nearly blacked out again - a gentleman came to help as well, but I don’t know who (since I was not attuned to my surroundings then). *Sigh* so embarrassing - although I am not a public figure, I do conduct training once in a while and attend meetings with staff from other departments. I do hope things will be soon forgotten (& very quickly too - I hope). Through this incident, found out that a lot of people do care for me :-) - a caring colleague from the next department came to me with ointments etc. I guess I gave them all a fright, I was told I looked frightfully pale even under all the foundation and blusher. The last I experienced the same was during the orientation week @ university years ago.

4 comments:

Cheryl Leong said...

Are you ok? Do check out why you passed out. Are you ehm ehm.. expecting ah?

Just Cheryl said...

Thanks for ur concern :-) Quite certain it is not due to pregnancy (if facts fr my bio & human physiology classes do not fail me)

cairo's mommy said...

aiks then you better mention it to your doc the next time u go for a body heck up ke apa...

take care ya...

Just Cheryl said...

Thanks :-)
Already made appointment for check up