Thursday 5 July 2007

Have I changed a lot???

What tickles me is when I received a message or two via friendster recently - they took a long time to figure out who I am thus taking so long to add me as a friend. There's this two guys from SJI that I interact often (Librarian Board and Christian Fellowship) when I was in Form 6 and yet they cannot recognise me :-p The picture on my profile is one of my favourite (taken during my pre-wedding photo shoot ) - I'm in the front smiling at the camera and my hubby is in the background. Why did I choose this particular photo? At least if and when friends cannot recognise me under the make-up, they can recognise my forever youthful looking & handsome hubby ;-)







2 comments:

cairo's mommy said...

nah, its not like u've gone from an ugly duckling to swan or wat. i've always thought that you look pleasing on the eye even back then. just dat majority of BB girls r very goodie goodie n we really flout the no make up n what nots rules la.

so maybe we should say from a trainee swan to a full fledged swan? :D

anyway, all buildings look nicer with some plaster and paint. women is not that different :D

Just Cheryl said...

Yup... agree, I also "plaster & paint" when I go to work everyday ... weekends and public holidays are my off days :D except special occasions