Saturday 7 July 2007

Transformers - More than meets the eye




We reached Cineleisure at about 6.45 p.m. and basically trying our luck to see whether we may be able to purchase tickets for the Transformers movie starting at 6.50 p.m.(online booking indicated that it's fully booked). We were lining up and at the same time constantly monitoring the screen i.e. Transformers @ 6.50 p.m. selling fast (blinking, blinking and if it turns red i.e. sold out, we may as well leave and watch it another day). We reached the counter at about 7.05 p.m., enquired how long has passed since the show started? Only 5 minutes? Ok, we'll take two tickets - 2nd row from the front.

I am only accompanying hubby to watch this and who would expect, I was squealing and ooh aahings at the fabulous graphics - whenever the AUTOBOTS transform. Very quickly the movie ended and at the end of the movie, only two things bothering my mind i.e. if they really take to long to transform - a bit unconvincing coz the DECEPTECONS can shoot and kill first before AUTOBOTS even fully transform & if Megatron wants the cube so much, I am sure he will be immune to it but it killed him in the end. Why? It's because Sam held it too near his chest? But even if Megatron got hold of the cube, he himself may also most likely grip the cube with his arms at it'll also be somewhere chest level. Anyway, questions aside, as I was so captivated by the way the robots transforms, am thinking now to get one Optimus Prime (pretty sure in future will be a collector's item) also a great visual for hubby and my future sons (if any). Now I wonder, whether they'll have a movie made out of the Beastwars series ;-)

3 comments:

cairo's mommy said...

aiyoh i thought the show tooo long hahaha... was holding my bladder n all :p

Just Cheryl said...

hee hee, maybe I have been brainwashed by my hubby ... I even use some of his lingo nowadays and he was shocked just last night when I said I know the mascot for Red Hat Linux is a penquin ;-P

Cheryl Leong said...

i love this show... took me 3 weeks to get a good seat to enjoy it :S