Sunday 1 July 2007

Countdown to the Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Someone read somewhere on the web that there's a leak on the story line and told me that the 2 persons that will perish in book 7 will be Hxxxxx and Hxxxxxxx - please let it not be true ... It's only 20 days more to the book's release. If that is true I should be going home straight to my own home to read the book, else my parents will be wondering why in the world their daughter is crying while reading :-P

My nephews and nieces are still too young to appreciate HP books ... but come to think of it, I have been devouring stories of Nancy Drew, Secret Seven, Famous Five, Malory Towers, St. Claire’s and all titles of Enid Blyton's books when I am at their age ... must be the lure of the playstations, pokemons ... for these younger generations.



2 comments:

Cheryl Leong said...

No... it can't be ... if it's true, I dun think I am going to like the ending of the Harry Potter.

Cheryl Leong said...

Oh, I just tag you with another interesting tag from Jazzmint ;) Have fun doing it...