Thursday 28 June 2007

Of Birthdays ..presents and gifts...

Today, I would like to wish all my friends whose birthdays falls between end of June and July a very Happy Birthday :-)


Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

January and July are the two busiest months for me. Let me tell you why ....

January - small nephew's birthday, hubby's birthday, eldest brother's birthday, 3rd brother's birthday and a few close pal(s)

July - nephew's birthday, 2nd brother's birthday and a few close pal(s)


In my opinion, the worst month for me in terms of expenditure for presents etc. would be January because Christmas is a month before and Valentines (definitely) and Chinese Lunar New Year (most likely) falls the month after in February. Nowadays I have picked up a habit of buying presents for Christmas/birthdays early i.e. whenever there are good bargains.

For this coming Christmas, I have already purchased the presents for my 5 adorable nephews and nieces as early as last month (great bargains/discounts @ Toys R Us -Avenue K). *wink* ;-) hee hee, talk about kiasu-ism ...


No comments: