Friday 29 June 2007

Of Handphones & gadgets

I am amazed and puzzled (more puzzled than amazed) how my hubby can spend long hours researching on the web the latest handphones or gadgets that he is considering to buy ... ok, maybe I do understand just a wee bit, I spent hours pouring through the Malaysiabrides forum and countless websites for more info on wedding gowns, bridal studio etc. but it is only a phase and it has an end date/period. For hubby, it is sort of ongoing ... Apple's iPhone (he has been diligently following the latest updates on the said phone even before its release), Motorola's latest model etc.




For me, when it comes to purchasing such gadgets - most likely I will visit the store and look through the models and make a purchase :-P Maybe, just maybe this is not the right method to buy gadgets. I bought my Sony mp3 player just end of last year, last week or two weeks ago when I went window shopping - they came out with a new model - so much nicer and they have them in pink as well. I am in a dilemma now, should I or should I not buy a new one? The one that I am having, the armband (when I go to gym) is loose now and they do not have any stock left. I may be contemplating now - then one day, voila, some inspiration gets me going (or some stress/pressure) and I may just drop by Sony Style and just get myself one. They have another new one that plays videos as well ... (picture above left)

On top of that, I am thinking also to buy my very own digital camera - so many things, so little $$. Well, maybe I should do more research first and prioritise which one is more critical to purchase in the order of need. To top it all, my handphone is giving me some signs of malfunction *sigh*



No comments: